This month's prize is a beautiful serving tray! Perfect for parties, get togethers, any type of celebration.
Why enter this blog event? If you are looking to step out of your comfort zone and try recipes that don't have any photos, this is a great way to get your feet wet!
Welcome to December-January's Cooking with Alicia & Annie blog event! Deadline for this month's submissions is January 31, 2010. If you haven't participated before we are happy to have you join us! Please see the general instructions on the upper right sidebar for how to participate. >>>
Those who participate for the month of January will be added to the blogroll and will be entered into a drawing to receive this wonderful Venetian 14" Scalloped Edge Melamine Plastic Serving Dish. This wonderful prize was graciously provided by Kid Smart Living.
Venetian 14" Scalloped Edge Melamine Plastic Serving Dish
The Venetian plastic dinnerware collection brings beautiful detailing to any tabletop. Crafted to meet the demand busy restaurants and cafes, Venetian melamine dishes and serving pieces are made to last for years... with style.
- Scalloped edge melamine plastic serving tray is 14" long
- Rim features a handpainted look
- Features slip-resistant rubber feet
- Durable, break & scratch-resistant Melamine plastic
- Dishwasher-safe, not recommended for microwave use
- Mardi Gras melamine dinnerware pieces in: Yellow, Mango, Forest Green
- Bentley Colorware in: Chocolate
- Various placemats styles in Brown, Chocolate & Orange
If you don't have a blog, you can still participate. Simply upload your photo to the actual recipe on one of the sites above and leave a comment here.
Note: This blog event is open to everyone, however due to exceptionally high shipping costs and import/export fees, only US residents are eligible for the prize drawing.